- Tickets and Passes
- Exhibitor Passes
- Exhibitor voucher code (chargeable)
Exhibitor voucher code (chargeable)
The product is no longer available for this event, as the event is finished.
Exhibitor voucher code: More flexibility and transparency for your trade fair planning
Brand new: Order your exhibitor voucher codes easily and forward them to your stand staff.
Please note that the codes will only be sent by e-mail approximately two months before the start of the event.
Redeem the codes at www.drupa.de/exh-codes-en and receive a personalised exhibitor pass.
- No postal dispatch: The new exhibitor voucher codes give you time independence and flexibility when ordering. You can reorder the codes until the last day of the fair. You will receive the codes by e-mail within 20 minutes.
- Overview: Use the exhibitor voucher code manager in the trade fair portal to manage your codes. At a glance, you can see which stand employees have already registered.
- Lower costs: You will only be invoiced for the codes of the stand employees who have actually been used for access.
- Exhibitor pass always with you: As a digital version, you and your stand employees always have the exhibitor pass with you on your smartphone. And should one of your employees forget their exhibitor pass - no problem, the digital exhibitor pass can be printed out again at any time at any cash desk.
Each voucher code can only be redeemed once and only one code per e-mail address.
Every stand employee needs a personalised exhibitor pass during the fair.
Every exhibitor will receive 3 exhibitor passes, free of charge, for a stand measuring up to XX sq.m.
1 extra exhibitor pass will be made available for each additional XX sq.m., or part thereof, up to a maximum of XX passes.
Group exhibitors obtain their exhibitor passes (the quantitiy that is free of charge) directly from their organisers
For details of the number of complimentary exhibitors´ passes to which you are eligible under the Conditions of Participation, please consult the admissions document or your orders in the OOS.
With your printed exhibitor pass you can travel to and from the Düsseldorf Trade Fair Center free of charge with all modes of transport within the VRR transportation network. This is valid for VRR category D tickets (DB/German Railway 2nd class, supplement-free trains).
The validity of your ticket starts two days before the trade fair and terminates two days after the trade fair.
Details of Service Partner Messe Düsseldorf GmbH:
Messe Düsseldorf is one of the 5 most successful trade fair organisers worldwide. Some 30.000 exhibitors present their products to 1.5 million trade visitors at events in Düsseldorf each year. About 50 trade fairs are being held in Düsseldorf, including 23 global leaders in five areas of expertise: machinery, plants and equipment, retail, trade and services, medicine and healthcare, fashion and lifestyle, and also leisure. Messe Düsseldorf GmbH is the trade fair company wi... read more